Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Who am I?

Sunday mornings, sunrise, mountains, rice terraces, waterfalls, running, avocado, hot cup of tablea chocolate on a cold night, rainy days, grilled bangus, mangoes, mango float, mango bene, leche flan, chat over hot vanilla with good ol' friends, inun-unang isda, dark chocolate, hot piaya, spicy tuna tomato pasta, that refreshing ice cold beer down the throat on a hot summer day, the smell of sautéed garlic in the morning, the stress relieving feel and sound when ripping paper, the feel of warm sand between your toes, a good book on a rainy night, screwball comedy, classics, behavioral psychology, non-fiction, foreign films, jazz, soul, harmonica, acoustic guitar ballads, and marshmallows - they're all my cup o' mint tea.

Breathtaking view of the Banaue Rice Terraces
Today I was reminded of a question that led me to an awesome realization in life, "Who am I?"
Who am I to have been given the chance to see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and experience life?

No comments:

Post a Comment