Tuesday, March 18, 2014

truthful Tuesdays

I figured since I already started Thankful Thursdays, why not do the same thing for another day? So here it is. Truthful Tuesdays!

It is but fitting that I set up this day not just to remind myself of the truths of my faith but also so that I may share with you, dear reader, the wonderful things about the Person I follow.

Entrance door of the Manila Cathedral
I was just led to a realization last week when I read Mt 7:7-12. In this passage, Jesus tells His disciples to ask, seek and knock and we will have our answer. How wonderful it is to have an assurance that God will never leave us hanging! However, I was further led to ask myself, "Is it also the case with me?" 

God answers us when we seek Him. Do we respond to Him when He seeks us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment